I think most of you will agree with me when I say that Facebook games require a lot of time, effort and determination to be successful. The game Treasure Isle is no exception. Have you ever wondered how your neighbors or friends achieved such high levels in a short amount of time? Do you want to earn more coins so that you can afford beautiful decorations for your island? Are you having trouble collecting all the treasures? If your answer is yes to all the above questions, well you’re in luck! I have taken the time to list some of the best Treasure Isle hints and tips which will help you achieve these goals.
- Do not waste your coins on decorations just yet. Since decorations do not provide any benefits other than aesthetic purposes, it is advisable to spend your coins on fruits. Since energy is easily depleted, you can consume fruits to replenish some of that energy and explore more land
- Buy tools as soon as you can. Tools are very important because they have various purposes such as increasing your chances of finding fruit or rare treasure.
- Be sure to cover 100% of the island. Some people skip and proceed to other islands. This is not advisable because you’ll get gold/experience for accomplishing 100%. Energy will replenish in time so you should not worry about it too much.
- Just like every other Facebook game, you need to have lots of neighbors to assist you and send you gifts. Visiting a neighbor’s island lets you do a simple chore which grants you coins, experience points and collect gems. You can do this on a daily basis to earn more coins, gems and experience points. I would advise adding plenty of neighbors so that you collect a large amount of coins and experience points every day.
- Besides that, neighbors can send you valuable gifts such as fruits and rare decorations. Be sure to be friendly and nice to your neighbors so that you can receive gifts from them daily.
- Gems are an important resource in Treasure Isle. It can be used to unlock Tiki statues and proceed further into the island. Tiki statues usually require 1 – 5 gems before they let you proceed. If you are running low on gems, you can also request for them.
- Always keep an eye on your energy meter. When you’re running low on energy, dig in areas which do not contain rocks, trees or plants. This is because rocks, trees and plants consume more energy compared to plain land.
With some patience and determination, you will level up fast and earn lots of coins in no time.